Friday 23 January 2009

Some ambitions are rather tricky to fulfil...

Tonight we were watching 'Victorian Farm' (episode 3) on BBC iplayer as we missed recording it the other day. This episode's theme was home-made remedies, lambing and making fences (to keep the pigs in).
We were watching one of the men, bashing away at hot metal to make gate hinges for their fence.
ds2 said 'I want to be a Blacksmith when I grow up'.
To which, dd replied 'I want to be a Chihuahua'.

I'm so glad my children have high aspirations...

2 comments:

Sam said...

LOLOLOL!
Great photo, if slightly scary :-)

Big mamma frog said...

You'd be amazed at how many photos of chihuahas (er..can't spell it now) there are on the web. I had a huge selection to choose from and for some bizarre reason this one appealed. Don't ask me what it says about my state of mind...