Thursday 14 March 2013

These are so cool...

I simply must make some of these

http://www.filthwizardry.com/2013/03/recycling-containers-with-crochet.html

when I have a moment to cram something else into our busy lives some spare time.

Dd is currently very much into crochet.

Trouble is the time when she is really really into crochet is usually around 5.30pm when I am trying to make dinner. This is a time when 'Can you just start me off on the bear's arm?' can only be responded to by a motherly grunt of resentment and similar huff puffing until poor child exits the kitchen.

We need more hours in the day. Or more days in the week. Or less of everything else.

4 comments:

sustainablemum said...

I am glad it is not just me who has children who really want to do something with you at the cooking a meal time!

Lily said...

Looove the idea! I can only barely crochet though so am thinking of other ways to achieve a similar result...

Kim said...

Neat idea!

Jenni said...

LOL - just catching up on some blog reading and this is so like my daughter..... Mum can we get the sewing machine out? And yes, it's usually whilst I'm making dinner, packing a picnic, trying to get her little brother to bed etc etc.... Jen